Booking cheap flights online has not been something easy for me, don’t know about you but I guess you feel the same too. Before the advent of Google flights, it has always been all stress to search and compare cheap flights when planning a vacation. You definitely have to check individual airline website or you visit some online flight booking agencies to get the ranges of prices.
In 2011, Things got much better when Google launch Google flights after purchasing ITA. Booking flight ahead is always a great joy, Google flights has made it possible to see the cheap flight, airline tickets, access easy flight tickets, the number of stops, available hotels, rental car services and so many other important factors.
Henceforth you do not have to go to stress booking your flights, go through this articles and you will get to know how to book your cheap flights easy with Google flights
What is Google flights?
Google flights is more of a search engine that allows you to search for, purchase or compare flights. Do not get it twisted; it is not an online travel agency like Orbitz or the likes. It allows you to get the best fare for your travel destination and when you to travel to.
Google flights allow you to book flight to more than 300 airlines and online agencies. You can get to compare their different prices, routes, times, most convenient or preferred flight between any airports. Google will directs you to the company/airline website once you click on specific flight booking option
How to book cheap flights with Google flights
To use the Google flights to book cheap flights here is a summary of how to go about it
- Go to Google flights official site www.google/flights
- Enter your airport and destination or your current departure city. You can also find various destinations by clicking on any destination lists or on a world map.
- Select your ticket type at the top (one-way, round trip, or multi city)
- At the top, you also select your desirable number of cabin class and passengers
- You then click on the calendar to select the date of your flight. A list of the cheapest flight for each day will be displayed for you
- You can sort the search results, you can filter depending on your choice stops, Airlines, Times or more
- You can then Choose the flight you want for each part of your trip
- After which you choose how you will book the flight
For this part, you can choose to book your flight without leaving Google. Still, you can choose to go the official site of the airline or travel agency to complete the transaction.
- After you book your flight, make sure you contact the airline or online travel agent to confirm your booking, or in case, you wish to change the booking or cancel it.
flight booking on GOOGLE
Once you have searched for flights on Google, there are options for flight book with an airline or online travel agency by visiting their website. You can also book your airline tickets and complete your transaction on Google without leaving the site. It is much easier, safer and faster once you are log onto your Google account. Google will use your contact and payment info stored in your account to carry out the booking.
Here is a summarized step on how to book flights on Google
- Firstly, you Search for flights on Google.
- After selecting a flight, using the above-mentioned method, you then choose the “Book on Google” option. Note it may not be available in some cases.
- You then enter passenger details, including your name, gender, telephone number, date of birth, and email address. Once you are done, select Continue.
- After which you choose a stored payment method or you can enter a new one, and then select Continue.
- Make sure you check your personal details and flight itinerary for any mistakes.
- Then, Select Book.
- After you book, Google will then securely pass your traveler and payment details to the airline or online travel agency. After your booking is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from the airline or online travel agency.