Chase bank online is a U.S consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. It is one of the world’s leading commercial online banking services. The Chase bank online serves almost half of America’s households when it comes to various kind of financial services, which may include personal banking, investment advice, payment of bills and so many others.
With over 5,100 branches and 16,000 Atms, chase bank online is becoming one of the top banking service in the world. Chase.com or chase mobile app also gives you the chance to bank from any part of the world without stress.
How to get started with Chase online banking
To enroll with chase bank online, here are some steps to follow
- Enter the official site of chase at chase.com and click on “sign up now”
- Then you enter your chase account, debit or credit card numbers on a space provided for you. After which you fill in your Tax ID number or you can fill in your social security number
- You then create a User ID of your choice, make sure you use something you are familiar with, then click next
- Confirm your identity to ensure the security of your account, and then choose any method you wish to receive your temporary identification number code and click next.
- You will receive the code shortly, and then you provide the identification code in the space provided and click “next”.
- The next is to create a password making sure you follow all the criteria of “create your Password” box. Make sure your confirm all the information you provided and click next
- A note on the terms and conditions about chase bank online will then appear on the agreement page. Make sure you read and click next
- You can select any other services that you like and click “I consent”. You can always select and use any of the services once you are signed in to chase.com
- Once the confirmation page appear, click on “Go to my Account” then welcome to chase bank online.
How do I transfer money online with Chase Bank?
To transfer money online, follow the note bellow
- Click on “transfer money” from the accounts Dashboard.
- Once you enter the ‘‘Transfer money” page, choose the account you wish to transfer money to and from and fill in the amount you want to transfer.
- There is an option for you to make one-time transfer or set up a repeating transfer where you can regulate the frequency and number of transfer.
- Choose or select the transfer date and click “next”
- You can verify your transfer by clicking on “transfer money” on the verification page to re access the transfer information. On the screen will appear a transaction page along with all the transaction number for your reference.
- To protect your account information, it is best for you to sign out properly after using the online banking
How do I make payment with chase bank online?
Making payment online with your chase account is very easy. A guide below will show you how
- Make sure you select the appropriate chase account from the Account Dashboard and click “pay card” or “pay loan”
- Enter your payment details on the “pay Bills” page and choose which account you wish to pay from. You then enter the payment date and amount before you proceed to click “pay this bill”.
- You verify your payment to make sure your payment information was correct. If the information is correct, you click “pay it” and then get your payment confirmation.
How do I access my account information online?
To check your account details while using the chase bank online service is very simple. What you simply do is to log into your account, click on “My accounts” homepage. Once you click on this, you will see all your account activity, statements, upcoming payments and so many more. You can also select “see activity” to access more details on each account.
Is chase Bank online safe to use?
Chase online banking is very safe to use, it has advance encryption methods to protect your personal information. You IDs, password, account information and details is safe from any third party over the internet. Chase number one priority is your security, and they have all the necessary firewall for that.
There are so many other services rendered by chase bank online, I can only mention a few here, you can get more information on their official site just visit www.chase.com